ShareThis

Minggu, 22 Juni 2008

Ini dia 10 lagu terupdate yang berhasil nongkrong di creativedisc.com




kayknya David cook dengan the time of my life masih juga menjuarai jawara 10.dan ada juga pendatang baru seperti Karina Pasian “Can’t find the words”, Missy Elliot “Best best”, Frankie J “Doctor doctor”, Wisnu ft.STL “Follow me” dan Sharleen Spiteri “All the times I cried”.

berikut chartnya:
1 The Time of My Life [Single / RCA] David Cook 1 @2
2 Summertime [Back On The Block / Interscope] New Kids On The Block 2
3 Practice Makes Perfect [Alb.Rotation / Fueled By Ramen] Cute Is What We Aim For 3
4 Spotlight [Single / Arista] Jennifer Hudson 4
5 Moving Mountains [Here I Stand / Zomba] Usher 5
6 If I never see your face again Maroon 5 ft.Rihanna 6
7 Summer time [Alb.Modern Minds and Pastimes Tour Edition / Atlantic] The Click Five
8 Beating my heart [Single / Island] Jon McLaughlin 8
9 We made it [Alb.I’m Blessed / Interscope] Busta Rhymes ft.Linkin Park 5
10 Roots Before Branches [Alb.Room For Two / Curb] Room For Two 2

0 komentar:

Followers

 

sUBanDoWo Dot BlOgsPot dOt coM. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved