ShareThis

Selasa, 18 Februari 2014

Life now is better than it was 100 years ago, Agree or Disagree!


“Life now is better than it was 100 years ago”, I can say so. The growth of life is going better and better every single year. The most significant life that has grown is the technology. The use of internet access is now making us so close even we are in far away of the distance. I can not imagine 100 years ago if I were born in that year. Maybe I can not google my self or skype with my friend or my family. I will find many disabilities to access such as transportation, letter or news as well. The life challenges also give contribution to our better life. The necessary of information now is growing significantly. The people are doing mobile anywhere, anyplace and anytime. They need something which can support their life and make their life go easily. Another development that life is going to be better and better is communication system. When I was fifteen, I wrote a letter to my teacher if I would not be able to come to the class. It does not seem so difficult right now. By logging to our email account, we can write an electronic letter which directly can be read by our teacher. It saves our time lots. In the conclusion that life is better is truly true. There are many significant benefits and advantages from our life nowadays. The life will change and the change will make our life so easy to do anything in this world.

0 komentar:

Followers

 

sUBanDoWo Dot BlOgsPot dOt coM. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved